Book Your MRI Appointment
Booking your MRI scan
To book your appointment:
- Have your referring doctor or specialist complete all sections of an MRI Requisition Form.
- Submit the MRI Requisition Form to our office through one of the following routes:
- Call us at 604-998-1113 to book your appointment.
Once we have received your completed MRI Requisition Form, our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment time that is convenient for you.
Preparing for your MRI appointment:
When you call us to book your appointment, we will let you know if there is anything you need to do to prepare for your MRI exam.
A few guidelines:
- Unless advised otherwise, you can eat and drink as usual before the exam.
- Unless advised otherwise, continue taking any prescription medications.
- Do not apply scented lotions, hair products or perfume on the day of your exam.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you have time to complete and sign a questionnaire regarding your medical history.
After your MRI appointment:
One of our radiologists will analyze the images and send a report to your doctor or specialist within 24 hours. Your doctor or specialist will discuss the results of the scan with you.
The images from your examination will be downloaded onto a USB stick and given to you before you leave the clinic. A report will be sent to you once completed.